In the old days of Reading as a paper newsletter, Rob wrote about some of his books and about scouting.
He's being very brief with these reviews, but they communicate:
- Logos Run, by William C. Dietz, 2006 , AIrline read... cheery mayhem!
- Rising Tide by Weir & Boyne, 2003, history of cold war submarines - that was my watch!
- A Mind at a Time, Mel Levine, MD, 2002, ADD/ADHD point of view; interesting.
- Labyrinth, Kate Mosse, 2005, Will make good movie; quick read, catchy mystery.
- Assault on Reason, Al Gore, 2007, Well edited ... more of the unlikely should read it.
- Age of Turbulence, Alan Greenspan, 2007, Fun, for an Econ major like me; what a neat background!
Thanks for the thoughts, Rob.
Now, everyone else can see how easy this is.
Write. Tell a little bit of the world what you think.